The importance of strong leadership skills in the business world can’t be overstated. Whether you are a middle manager or a CEO, you need to be able to recruit, teach and engage talented and hardworking employees to keep your organization growing and moving forward.
In a rapidly changing world, it is more important than ever to learn how to build employee engagement and retention to develop the leaders of tomorrow.
The ideal workforce:
- Communicates well and works collaboratively
- Supports the goals and initiatives of your business
- Adapts behaviors and skills to meet the company’s needs
- Is engaged, trustworthy and competent
Attend EDSI’s Talent Development Showcase in Dallas
Developing talent can seem like a tall order, but Employee Development Systems has 32 years of expertise in this field. We have helped companies like yours find the solutions and strategies necessary to establish lasting employee performance, and we want to share our knowledge with you.
Join EDSI’s President Suzanne Updegraff for a complimentary talent development and engagement workshop in Dallas, Texas. Come with your employee training and workforce competency challenges, and you will learn:
- How to build employee engagement and other necessary skills for employees’ success
- Leadership strategies for managing and motivating a diverse team
- How to develop a culture of personal accountability and employee development
Friday May 18, 2012
9:00 a.m. – Noon
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
5410 LBJ Freeway
Dallas, TX 75240-6276