Blended learning combines more than one training delivery method by integrating web-based online learning or other media into the program. It combines many of the best elements of face-to-face training (personalized learning, social interaction, and direct contact with the language), while providing variety and flexibility, responding to the needs of the modern learner. Blended learning provides multiple benefits:
- Improves ability to customize training to an organization or personalize training to an attendee
- provides potential for individual progress
- Improves attendee engagement and motivation
- Brings attendees into the training process and helps them retain the information that they’re learning in class
- Appeals to a variety of learning styles
Blended learning has a greater impact than traditional training programs that are limited to one training method. Employee Development Systems, Inc. provides a strategic combination of web-based training, structured one-on-one coaching, and instructor-led seminars.
We utilize corporate assessments, instructor-led seminars and blended learning methods to resolve employee development, leadership, generational, professional presence, and personal effectiveness issues. Contact us to learn how we can help increase productivity and profits in your organization. 800-282-3374.