The facilitator’s kit is designed to help you administer, interpret, and design a seminar using the Coping & Stress® Profile. To use the facilitator’s kit, it is necessary to purchase oneCoping & Stress Profile for each participant in your session.
Everything you need to administer the Coping & Stress Profile is contained in the comprehensive Facilitator’s Kit, including:
- 2 Facilitator Manuals
- Volume 1: Facilitator’s Manual – Learn how to administer and interpret the Coping & Stress Profile for best results. Includes research & technical background.
- Volume 2: Scripted Seminar – A complete facilitator’s script with applications, individual, & group activities for impactful learning.
- Two Coping & Stress Profiles
- Coping & Stress Presentation Materials on CD-ROM
Helping People Manage Personal and Work Stress
Today’s workplace demands high performance of its employees, but that no longer means putting work ahead of everything else. Organizations formerly disregarded the need to balance life outside of work and accepted the fact that productivity suffered as a result.
Today’s more dynamic, team-oriented organizations require flexible, creative, sustainable performance, the kind that comes with people who know how to balance the urgent demands of work life and personal life without sacrificing either.
Explore Coping in Four Life Areas
The Coping & Stress Profile® is a unique, self-directed learning instrument that provides people with valuable feedback on stress and coping in four interconnected areas of life: Personal, Work, Couple, and Family.
The profile uses an engaging process of personal learning that
- provides critical insight into how stress in one area of life impacts other areas
- examines how coping resources in one area can be used to decrease stress in
- shows the relationship between stress, coping resources, and overall satisfaction
Coping & Stress Profile Research Report
Discover the Power of Relationships
Other stress management approaches focus primarily on using personal coping resources such as exercise, nutrition, and building self-esteem to deal with stress. The Coping & Stress Profile focuses on relationship coping resources as the most effective and consistent response to stressors identified in all four life areas.
Learn Four Key Coping Resources
Four key relationship coping resources are problem-solving, communication, closeness, and flexibility. Research shows that individuals who are most effective in managing stress in all life areas use their relationship coping resources effectively and do not over-emphasize personal coping resources.
Improve Performance and Increase Satisfaction
The Coping & Stress Profile helps people in organizations
- discover stress issues in each life area and capitalize on coping strengths
- to manage stress
- learn to minimize or eliminate common daily stressors
- identify areas for coping skills improvement
- develop flexibility in responding to change
- communicate more effectively to improve problem-solving
- build mutually supportive relationships