Professional behavior includes a pride in your work and wanting to do things “right,” regardless of which type of business you are in or which job function within that business you perform. Professional presence has absolutely nothing to do with how many degrees you have or what your corporate title is. Inherent in professionalism is a sincere desire to help clients (both internal and external) achieve their goals and missions while you are achieving your own. Real professionals have an attitude of service and quality and exhibiting professionalism in the workplace at all times..
The essence of Professional Presence in a Casual World, is to create an awareness of what professionalism is and what professional behavior looks like so that participants leave with ideas on how to enhance their current package to acquire a foundation of professionalism.
Participants will discover how to:
- Apply professional behavior to the corporate culture within which they are working
- Function professionally within the structure of an organization according to its mission, vision and values
- Develop strong internal relationships to augment job performance
- Recognize daily actions that can detract from a professional image
- Understand the strengths and differences of team members and how to work with individual styles to maximum productivity
- Adopt simple techniques for professional etiquette
- Polish manners to maintain a level of composure and confidence
- Identify key elements to create an image that will enable them to reach their professional goals
Building professional behavior throughout your organization creates an environment of courtesy, trust and corporate commitment. Participants will enjoy their learning experience through interactive examples and role play. Each module can be tailored to include your corporate culture and the philosophies that your organization is building. This course is an excellent reminder of how professional behavior is missing from our day-to-day interactions with our colleagues and co-workers. Participants will leave with at least one solid idea on how to enhance their professional image within the corporate operating environment.
Professional Presence in a Casual World is designed as a one-day course to be delivered by facilitators chosen by the organization.
“Professionalism is about an attitude, your character and how you treat others. Professional presence doesn’t rely upon a job title or a number of degrees. It is the essence of who you are.”
May only be acquired if the organization has purchased a license.
Call 800.282.3374 to order. We accept all major credit cards.