- Creating an understanding of the core concepts of professional presence to bring attitude, performance and behaviors into alignment.
- Identifying professional presence elements regarding electronic communication, presentation skills and negotiations.
- Enhancing daily work habits to build best practices in personal management, performance and continuous learning.
- Understanding the critical importance of manners and etiquette in a global business environment.
Expected organizational outcomes for the program are:
- Confirming and reinforcing the expectations for professional performance behaviors.
- Creating a stronger cultural connection between employees and their organization’s vision.
- Refining the individual’s image to communicate polish and professionalism to clients.
- Gaining awareness of the competencies and skills needed for organizational growth.
Ultimately, the program seeks to foster a professional workforce that gives the organization an immediate competitive advantage.