Effective organizations are composed of successful teams, and successful teams are composed of skilled team members. In Roles and Responsibilities on Teams, participants learn about how teams develop and function. They learn how they can contribute confidently and skillfully to team success in any team role or task accomplishment. The result is greater self-responsibility and cooperation from individual employees and smoother operations for the organization as a whole.
Participants learn to:
- Identify criteria for effective teams
- Understand the behaviors and skills unique to each stage of team development
- Define team roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills that build cooperation and trust
- Use specific techniques to reach consensus in team discussions
- Identify team-meeting and record-keeping aids
Call 800-282-3374 or email email@example.com for pricing and more program information.
Related ProgramsIncreasing Personal Effectiveness® Communicating to Manage Performance Roles and Responsibilities on Teams